This nourishing beauty balm will revive and replenish your skin and improve its texture
Ingredients for 100G:
1. Heat the oils, butter and beeswax together (you can use a bain-marie) until the wax has melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add the essential oils and pour the mixture into a sterilised jar of your choice allow to cool until the mixture has settled around two hours.
3. Store in a dark, cool, dry place.
1. Cleanse the skin with a cleasner of your choice.
2. Use a toner of your choice.
3. Apply a small amount of balm onto your skin, massage in cicular motions from neck to forehead.